Subject: Lightwave Plugins and More
From: [email-masked] (Oliver Hotz)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 17:19:54 -0800

Hi Everyone.. its about time i got everything done here...

Our Site is now stable and should be online 24 hours...

We are working on several plugins and already released the first one a while
ago for the amiga (cybergrafix render), which does not mean though that the
upcoming plugins are amiga only.. no.. they will be compiled cross platform
wise...

On the www page mentioned at the bottom, please check the Plugin Section.

You can see and take a note of what we are currently working on, and what is
in development, as well as downloading the latest betas...

I encourage everyone to also write a little note or idea for future plugins,
that are not mentioned on the page...

ONE THING WE WANT TO STATE VERY CLEARLY HERE:

The Plugins will be Freeware/Giftware and later on maybe shareware...

We are tired of seeing companies making lots of high priced plugins...yes,
some are worth their money.. some others aren`t... We just don`t want to see
another 3D-Studio effect were a program consists out of Plugins that are more
expensive then the Main Program.

There are lots of good programmers out there.. and we will try to prove that
it is possible to make plugins that Don`t cost 300 to 500 or even 1000 US$...

Well.. we will see where it goes.... we are hoping to get some response from
people that work every day with lightwave, getting their inputs for plugin
ideas other then the ones we allready have...

We also have a Ftp Site, were lightwave objects/scenes and renderings of other
lightwave users can be found...

Please don`t hesitate to stop in..

All the information/addresses, how to reach us.. can be found in the Signiture

Thank you very much

Oliver Hotz

Oliver Hotz of Imaginative Systems - 3D Computer Animation Company
Please check out our WWW Page at http://isys.ml.org
or our FTP Site at isys.ml.org  or just telnet to our Support BBS
at isys.ml.org (10 lines)
If you have any Questions about 3D Animations or HTML/VRML programming or
you are just looking for someone to setup your WWW Page please send
email to [email-masked] !